Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been 1 week and a day

Its been 1 week and a day since i stepped down as a chairperson...To me after i have stepdown as chairperson, i felt that all the stress, pressure and heavy responsibilities that i have been carrying for more than a year had disappeared...I also felt that my freedom of doing whatever i want it there... I can do whatever i want without thinking that i must show a good example and also be a good leader of the class anymore... I dont nid to worry about CMC meetings or trainings... All the burden that was dumped on my shoulder is now gone... And its gone for good... I want to say thank you to all my subject teachers and also friends who have been helping and guiding me all the time... And also remind me about my responsibilities as chairperson.... Thx Y'all... Now.... I'VE GOT FREEDOM......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Gerl next room... I like to learn or try new things that i have not learn...