Monday, March 2, 2009

It's all over.. I guess




Last time...WE were damn FUCKING close... WE share OUR problems together... But I dont know what went wrong then suddenly everything turn into a NITEMARE... It is for real??? I just dont wana side to ANYONE, because it's like making YOU BESTIES stands much farther than each other...I dont know WHO starts it...I just want it to end... Enough of the HATREDS... Enough of BACKSTABBING... I'm sick of life... FIVE SISTAZ....ZIZIE, MELISYA, HEEDY, ALYSSHA n CHAFFREAKA... I think it's all over... We have become strangers to each other... WE used to argue about something which is not important at all, but somehow it became a big issues and every SISTAZ wana PROTECT and DEFEND their HONOURS... Dont YOU gerls think that YOU are sick of fighting??? Haiyah... ONIE YOU KNOW YOURSELF BEST.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Gerl next room... I like to learn or try new things that i have not learn...